Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,009TL (₨54,513) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)