Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,395TL (₨44,256) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)