Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,560TL (₨58,226) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)