Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,686TL (€684) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)