Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,901TL (€726) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)