Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL (353,783 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)