Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,012TL (€1,110) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (40 minutes ago)