Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03423 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,360TL (68,940 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)