Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36743 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,618TL (9,848 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)