Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,040TL ($b4,549) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)