Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,510TL ($b4,941) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)