Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,151TL ($b6,007) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (44 minutes ago)