Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,371TL ($b6,529) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)