Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL ($b4,915) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)