Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03466 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,655TL (76,609 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)