Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,969TL (€912) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)