Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,302TL (3,560 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)