Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08887 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,414TL (Php38,417) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (30 minutes ago)