Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03771 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,267TL (¥219,217) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)