Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03251 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,379TL (¥257,737) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)