Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,131TL (€1,118) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)