Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01087 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,018TL (369,837 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)