Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,074TL (418,473 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)