Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43406 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,398TL (14,740 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)