Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.644 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,286TL (﷼ 497) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)