Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (R$ 3,240) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)