Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,602TL (R$ 3,115) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)