Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,277TL (R$ 3,608) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)