Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03525 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,068TL (¥172,136) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)