Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 55% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,043TL (842,143 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)