Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.347 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,665TL (AU$1,561) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)