Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,472TL (AU$2,176) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)