Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49429 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,108TL (Q8,311) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)