Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.422 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,806TL (5,491 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)