Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,731TL (7,113 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)