Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,172TL (7,314 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)