Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (3,431 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)