Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,285TL (7,305 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)