Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.285 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,751TL (6,029 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)