Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,091TL (4,125 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)