Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04992 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,366TL (¥167,595) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)