Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22109 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,601TL (R 11,765) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)