Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,594TL (₨64,253) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)