Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38654 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,412TL (8,828 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)