Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38195 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (9,895 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)