Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38112 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,033TL (15,829 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)