Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40582 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (9,946 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)