Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36219 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,703TL (15,747 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)