Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,693TL (5,230 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)