Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,180TL (3,191 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (35 minutes ago)