Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,001TL (€1,210) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)