Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,662TL (€1,243) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)