Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,490TL (€1,189) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)