Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,748TL (NZ$1,891) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)