Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.960 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,236TL (NZ$2,107) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)