Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.510 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL (NZ$1,500) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)