Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (元6,127) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)