Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,663TL (元7,181) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)