Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,203TL (元5,761) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)