Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,634TL (元4,808) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)