Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,938TL (元7,577) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)