Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,081TL (元6,883) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)