Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (元8,500) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)