Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 61% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,587TL (€1,413) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)