Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05063 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,611TL (51,575 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)