Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06516 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,184TL (64,220 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)