Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03935 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (85,684 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)