Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05071 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,912TL (77,140 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)