Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.590 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,100TL (1,197 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)