Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,054TL (1,584 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)