Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.565 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,060TL (1,583 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (35 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)