Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.666 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,239TL (1,215 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (24 minutes ago)