Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12018 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,874TL (40,559 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)