Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.247 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,908TL (﷼ 3,135) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)