Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,800TL (1,186,926 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)