Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,976TL (¥140,680) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)