Cost of living in Naha, Japan vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04872 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,148TL (¥146,728) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)