Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,534TL (¥111,102) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)