Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,169TL (руб 50,349) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)