Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13256 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,967TL (14,840₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (30 minutes ago)