Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13325 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,278TL (24,602₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)