Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,125TL (₨56,182) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)