Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.543 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,786TL ($1,069) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)