Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.234 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (﷼ 407) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)