Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.902 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,372TL (﷼ 543) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)