Cost of living comparison between Muar, Malaysia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,869TL (RM3,881) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)