Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,841TL (1,294KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (30 minutes ago)