Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.707 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,404TL (1,994KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)