Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,943TL (1,427KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)