Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,538TL (1,821KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)