Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00981 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,924TL (399,883 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)