Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01124 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,955TL (351,918 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)